Donate £5 to charity and be a hero

Click on a charity to donate directly

Run For Heroes

CoppaFeel

Alzheimer's Research UK

Choose Love

Great Ormond Street Hospital Charity

Macmillan Cancer Support

Save the Children

Mental Health UK

British Heart Foundation

NHS Charities Together

or search for a charity of your choice below

Following payment processing fees deducted by JustGiving, 95% of the total amount raised for each charity partner will be sent directly to the charity. The remaining 5% will be sent to Run for Heroes to further its charitable purpose.

How to get involved

Run for hereos

Participate

Run, walk, roll your 5K, do whatever suits you.

Run for hereos

Donate

Donate £5 to a cause close to your heart.

Nominate

Nominate your friends to take part.

Run for hereos

Rewards

Runners & movers get rewards.

Learn more about 5k May
Our Partners
Hello Fresh
Zipcar
JustGiving

Share