Total raised for 5K May

excluding gift aid

You are supporting

NHS Charities Together

Donate

Following payment processing fees deducted by JustGiving, 95% of the total amount raised will be sent directly to NHS Charities. The remaining 5% will be sent to Run for Heroes to further its charitable purpose.

What is 5KMay?

One month of coming together for better! You can do your 5K anywhere, anytime with anyone. You can run, roll, walk, cycle or even swim if you want to... It's about getting out and feeling good while doing it. You can choose to donate your £5 to any charity of your choice, participate for a cause close to your heart.

How to get involved

Participate

Run, walk, roll your 5K, do whatever suits you.

Donate

Donate £5 to a cause close to your heart.

Nominate

Nominate your friends to take part.

Rewards

Runners & movers get rewards.

Learn more about 5k May
Our Partners
Hello Fresh
Zipcar
JustGiving