Following payment processing fees deducted by JustGiving, 95% of the total amount raised will be sent directly to Save The Children. The remaining 5% will be sent to Run for Heroes to further its charitable purpose.
You are supporting
Save the Children
What is 5KMay?
One month of coming together for better! You can do your 5K anywhere, anytime with anyone. You can run, roll, walk, cycle or even swim if you want to... It's about getting out and feeling good while doing it. You can choose to donate your £5 to any charity of your choice, participate for a cause close to your heart.
How to get involved
Run, walk, roll your 5K, do whatever suits you.
Donate £5 to a cause close to your heart.
Nominate your friends to take part.
Runners & movers get rewards.